DirecTV Remote Controls
View My Cart
DirecTV Slimline SL5S SWM Satellite Dish
Our Stock Photo - DirecTV Slimline SL5S SWM Satellite Dish
DirecTV Slimline SL5S Satellite Dish
SWM DECA MRV - Green Label
Includes Complete Slimline Dish
SL5S SWM 5 Satellite LNB
21v SWM Power Supply with 4-Way SWM Splitter
and FREE UPS Ground Shipping!
Our Price: $199.95
Product Code: DISHSL5S
DirecTV Slimline SL5S SWM KA/KU 5 Satellite Dish
- Works with HR24, HR23, HR22, HR21, HR20, H25, H24, H23, H2,2 H21, H20, R22, R16, and D12 DirecTV receivers
- Receives DirecTV 101/110/119 and 99/103 Satellites
- Receives HD and SD signals in all regions of the US
- Receives HD locals in all regions of the US
- Receives all Ka/Ku Signals
- Receives all MPEG4 Signals
SLSPF SLIMLINE DISH -
- Works with HR24, HR23, HR22, HR21, HR20, H25, H24, H23, H22, H21, H20, R22, R16 and D12 DirecTV receivers
- Includes SlimLine Dish 22.5" x 32.5"
- Includes AZ/EL Back Assembly
- Includes Heavy Duty J-Mount with 2" OD Mast
- Includes LNB Mounting Arm
- Includes (1) Short Support Bracket
- Includes (1) Long Support Bracket
SL5S 3 SATELLITE LNB with SWM TECHNOLOGY -
(Receives 101/110/119 and 99/103 Satellites)
- Includes SL5S 5 Satellite LNB Head with SWiM Technology
- Includes Built-In 8 Channel SWM Multiswitch
- Includes 21v Power Supply
- Includes 4-Way SWM Splitter
SWM TECHNOLOGY - Single Wire Multi-Switch
Provides eight (8) streams for support of up to 8 DIRECTV satellite tuners (can be eight individual receivers or four DVRs or a combination) (tuners must be suitably compatible)
With a SWM Dish, only ONE LINE is connected into the back of a compatible HD DVR. The satellite 2 input is NOT USED and two tuners are available from that single line.
No split at the unit is necessary as this is performed internally.
Generally, the SWM Dish is installed outside and the Power Inserter is installed indoors.
B-Band converters are NOT used with receivers connected to SWM. This functionality is performed by the SWM.
Maximum total distance from SWM to receiver: 150'
Supports (5) Orbital Slots 101/110/119 and 99/103 Satellites
Uses only 1 RG6 coax between the Dish and the Power Suppy
Uses only 1 RG6 coax between the Power Supply and the 4-way SWM Splitter
Uses only 1 RG6 coax between the Splitter and your DirecTV HD DVR Receiver
Maximum Distance from your Dish to your Receiver is 150'
Power Supply Included
DirecTV Receivers that are Compatible with SWM Technology
- HR24 HD DVR Receivers
- HR23 HD DVR Receivers
- HR22 HD DVR Receivers
- HR21 HD DVR Receivers
- H25 HD Receiver
- H24 HD Receiver
- H23 HD Receiver
- H22 HD Receiver
- H21 HD Receiver
- HR20 HD Receiver*
- H20 HD Receiver*
- R22 DVR Receivers
- R16 DVR Receivers
- D12 Receivers
*All H2O and HR20 receivers (silver) with current firmware update (Firmware .2042)
A firmware download can be forced by pressing the red reset button in the access card panel.
When the blue DirecTV welcome screen appears press 02468 with your remote control pointed at the receiver
If we can provide additional assistance of any kind please feel free
to contact us
and tell us what you need.
We appreciate your business!